Terms & Conditions
Fixhex welcomes you and invites you to carefully read the General Terms and Conditions of Use of this Website, which describe the terms and conditions that will be applicable to your browsing, in accordance with Spanish regulations.
Any suggestion, doubt or query about the General Terms and Conditions of Use will be received and solved by contacting Fixhex through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Through the Website, Fixhex offers Users the possibility of accessing:
- Information about Fixhex, its contact details, its products and services, its rates, its commercial offers, its location.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
When it is necessary to provide personal data to access certain content or services, Users will ensure their truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity, and validity. Fixhex will give such data the automated treatment that corresponds depending on its nature or purpose, in the terms indicated in the section on Data Protection Policy.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs capable of industrial and/or commercial use are subject to Intellectual Property rights, and all trademarks, trade names, or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, over the contents and/or any other elements inserted on the page, which are the exclusive property of Fixhex, without it being understood that the use or access to this site and/or to the services provided therein attributes any right to the user over those.
USER OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the Website in accordance with:
- The applicable legislation at all times.
- The general conditions of use of the Website.
- The generally accepted morals and good customs.
- Public order.
The User shall also refrain from:
- Unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and/or the content for illegal purposes or effects.
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing damage to the physical or logical systems of Fixhex, its providers, or third parties.
- Manipulating the data of Fixhex, third-party providers, and other Users.
- Copying, distributing, transforming or modifying the contents, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or legally permitted.
- Fixhex does not guarantee continuous access, or the correct visualization, downloading, or usefulness of the elements and information contained on the pages of the Website, which may be hindered, impeded, or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control.
- Fixhex is not responsible for the decisions that could be made as a result of accessing the contents or information offered.
- Fixhex may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the User if it detects that the use of its Website or any of the services offered therein is contrary to these general conditions of use. Fixhex is not responsible for damages, losses, claims, or expenses arising from the use.
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, phone line breakdowns, delays, blocks or disconnections in the electronic system operation, motivated by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or any other cause beyond the control of Fixhex.
- Unauthorized intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any others.
- Improper or inadequate use of the Website.
- Security or navigation errors produced by a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of the same. The administrators of Fixhex reserve the right to totally or partially remove any content or information present on the Website.
- Fixhex excludes any liability for damages and losses of any nature that may be due to the misuse of the free disposal and use services by Users of the Website. Likewise, Fixhex is exempt from any liability for content and information that may be received as a consequence of data collection forms, which are solely for the provision of consultation and doubt services. On the other hand, in the event of causing damages and losses due to illicit or incorrect use of these services, the User may be claimed by Fixhex for the damages or losses caused.
- You will defend, indemnify and hold Fixhex harmless from any damages and losses that may arise from claims, actions or demands by third parties as a result of your access or use of the Website. Likewise, you agree to indemnify Fixhex against any damages and losses that may arise from your use of "robots", "spiders", "crawlers" or similar tools used to collect or extract data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
- The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even by means of a hyperlink or hyperlink, the fixhex Website or any of its contents, without express written authorization from fixhex.
- The fixhex Website may include links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User's access to information from fixhex collaborators and/or sponsors. Accordingly, fixhex is not responsible for the content of such websites, nor does it assume a position as guarantor and/or offering party of services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
- fixhex informs users about its personal data protection policy, so that they can freely and voluntarily decide whether to provide the personal data requested for their registration in the private area of this Website. fixhex will perform automated processing of Personal Data in compliance with Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data and RD 1720/2007 development.
- The user will respond, in any case, to the truthfulness of the data provided.
- To exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to your personal data, you must send a written communication to email@example.com.
- Cookies are files sent to a web browser by a web server to record the User's browsing on the Website, when the User allows their reception. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to remember user preferences such as the selected language, login data, or page customization. You can delete "cookies" by consulting the instructions for use of your browser.
- Fixhex reserves the right to use the "cookie" technology on the Website, in order to recognize the User as a frequent user and personalize the use that the User makes of the Website by preselecting their language, or more desired or specific content. The "cookies" used by the Website do not provide the user's personal data on their own.
- The provision of the service of this Website and other services have an indefinite duration in principle. However, Fixhex may terminate any of the portal services.
- Fixhex will not be responsible in any case of inability to provide service, if it is due to prolonged interruptions in the power supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
- These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, will be governed by Spanish legislation.
- Any dispute will be resolved before the courts in Spain.